This position is a part time paid position. The ideal candidate is located in NYC and looking for a role where they can work for the summer and beyond.
As the part time Production Assistant at Likeable Media you will be doing projects from food prepping, to craft-making, to running around the city to help create the “perfect shot”.
You are not only proficient in the studio but also on location.
You like to have fun with the people you work with and are not afraid to speak up and show us your own personal style.
Be prepared to get a little messy and have a lot of fun.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role will adapt. However, your day-to-day obligations will be:
- Work closely with the Creative Team
- Have a keen creative eye to stage photographs and videos through the setup of lights, cameras, backdrops, craft-making, and food/prop styling
- Research, budget, and acquire the necessary props, products, and equipment to execute visual concepts
- Scout locations and post casting calls for photo/video talent and additional crew members
- Have the drive and excitement to be out and about and always on the move
- Your time will be split 50/50 between the video and photo teams
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A keen interest in photography and film
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience (full time, part-time, or internships)
- Hands-on technical experience with DSLR cameras and studio lights is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe CC Programs – specifically Photoshop/Lightroom/Premiere
- Experience working on photo or video production shoots both in studio and on location
- Even-tempered, proactive and a positive attitude
- Very strong time-management skills
- The smooth ability to jump from one project to another